Friday, August 20, 2010

What comes to mind when I say the word....?

Triumph?



What comes to mind when I say the word....?adware



Motorcycle.



http://www.triumph.co.uk/



What comes to mind when I say the word....?antivirus scan



A Big Fat Ear-to-Ear Smile ........... jejejejeje
winner
success over adversity...



Victory,victorious



accepting a challenge and winning....



Best made Motorcycles.....



A song...Devin Townsend band
best motorcycles in the world
Success.. Victory... Hardwork...
Donald!



lol it sounds like Trumph.
When I auditioned for all region and I got 2nd chair 1st violin
win... :-)
elephant..... i dunno for what reason
I dont know why but trumpet maybe cause they sound similar
the comic dog
spitfire convertible
OVERCOME!



mandy
bugle.....I know you didn't say trumpet, but triumph made me think of trumpet....then I thought bugle. Lordy, now I'm so confused. You really don't wanna know what all goes on in my mind!
Spitfire
Conquer (the odds).
kings
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Extremely funny.
Alexander the great
The Rock band.
victory
Mind over matter
victory.
Some old car called Triumph.Or was it a moped???
...screaming V-I-C-T-O-R-Y victory was the battle cry. One of my favorite cadences In training.
Motorcycle.
first word that comes to mind is overcome
Paris.



L'Arc de Triomphe
winner
TR 6

No comments:

Post a Comment