Friday, August 20, 2010

Which car is faster, has more HP and better handling?

MG, Alfa Romeo Spyder, Fiat Spider, Triumph? I'm thinking of getting an older convertible roadster.



Which car is faster, has more HP and better handling?antivirus software



The man who suggests a Miata makes a bery valid point - if you are asking a question like this (please don't be offended) but it seems like you aren't a major car nut who would be willing to put up with the inordinate amount of trouble these cars can generate. All this is (largely) avoided with a nice cheap reliable Mazda Miata/MX5.



I am an MG man, and for a fun, usable classic you can't really go wrong with a chrome bumper 1300cc midget. Amazing fun to drive, really turns heads, and relatively reliable. I'd advise against the MGB, as the 'GT or V8' is the one to go for, and neither of these were convertible.



Triumphs can be ALOT of bother - when something goes on them, it can cost a lot to repair, and a Stag or a Spitfire are trickier to find (and more expensive) then a decent midget.



I would avoid the Italian cars simply because I know very little about them.



That said, a classic car is an enormously personal choice. Drive them all, and make a descision on which one feels right. I've driven some DOGS in my time, simply because I've loved them. I'm on the look out for a decent DeLorean now...



  • set up a home network with vista
  • linux firewall software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment